A playground for consultants
Information management technology evolves quickly. Curious to see which are our favorite tools?
- Microsoft Teams and Power Platform:Lots of organizations now realize that their Digital Workplace should be a place where people can connect, collaborate, be informed, find and share knowledge. We find it exciting to see what Microsoft has in store for the future in terms of integrations, bots, artificial intelligence, automation and natural language processing.
- OpenText: We show customers how to bridge the gap between their enterprise information and their business processes. That’s why our consultants have both business process knowledge and a feel for IT.
- CDP, PIM and DAM systems: If you’re in marketing, you’ll know there is a mountain of (digital) information that requires a place of its own. We use Customer Data Platform (CDP), Product Information Management (PIM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools to bring structure to chaos.
You are passionate about ongoing automation. You get a kick out of solving complex systemic puzzles. You see solutions before customers even see a problem.You are keen on getting the job done. Then you should come strengthen our EIM team of more than 60 highly trained professionals.
- Taking ownership over information management projects comes naturally to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining a landscape and configuring the solution yourself.
- You’re able to work autonomously, but you happily enlist the help of colleagues when needed.
- Needless to say, you also monitor the integration and testing processes.
- Our customers, locally as well as globally, rely on us to safeguard their business, sometimes in a 24/7 model. A good degree of flexibility from your side is implied.
Scalefactory, a young Ghent-based scale-up in Salesforce software, recently teamed up with delaware to accelerate our mutual growth ambitions. By taking Scalefactory under our wings as a new delaware spin-off, we are expanding our portfolio with new Salesforce knowledge and expertise. Scalefactory, on the other hand, can keep on growing its business independently while being supported by an international consultancy firm. Together, we will go the extra mile to optimize business processes and make Salesforce work end-to-end for our mutual clients. In short, it is a cultural match made in heaven between two companies whose technical skills complement each other to a T.
We’re looking for a lean and mean experienced Salesforce Business Analyst that can help shape and realize the dreams of this exciting partnership. Join us to be part of this unique story!
Please note that we're currently not hiring for this position anymore, but feel free to send us your resume so we can keep in touch or look at other possibilities.
Functional CRM consultant (ˈfəŋ(k)-shnəl kənˈsʌl.tənt) noun 1. analytical mind that enjoys taking a deep dive into our clients’ sales & marketing processes 2. draws on advanced problem-solving skills to guide customers through an IT implementation 3. known for its passion, drive and perseverance; often surrounded by a pack of team mates.
First things first, you are IT savvy. When you get up in the morning, it’s one of the first things on your mind (besides coffee, of course 😉).
Furthermore, you have a strong affinity for talent and people. Bringing out the best in people and teaching them something new puts a spring in your step.
As an L&D technology consultant, you have experience with LMS and Talent solutions. You have built your experience as an L&D technology consultant or as an L&D key user.
You enjoy advising and challenging clients or users about their processes. You rock at workshops and demos.You like to be hands-on when it comes to systems. You’re comfortable in guiding your client/users trough a new solution.
As a consultant, you’re no stranger to project management. Making sure that a project is delivered within scope and budget is always on your mind.
- Low-code and Automation Team, delaware
Did you think an implementation project is over after go-live? Think again! As long as our colleagues keep implementing new software systems at our customers, we will continue to provide aftercare and support – and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
When you know the ins and outs of Microsoft 365, it’s only logical that you assist your customers after they’ve made the switch. Over the years, we have built up a considerable portfolio of customers, who can rest easily knowing their system is in good hands. Are you the SharePoint expert we’re looking for?
First things first, you have an affinity for IT. When you get up in the morning, it’s one of the first things on your mind (besides coffee, of course 😉).
As a learning expert, you also have experience with learning programs. From gatherig learning content to making a training plan and actually organising trainings, it nearly comes as second nature to you.
Aside from teaching end users how to use an application or program, you also like to coach them so they can get the maximum out of the solution that we’ve provided them with.
If you are looking for an internship to complete your studies or just want a first real working experience, even if you don’t know yet which way you want to go after graduation, then look no further and apply today!
functional consultant (ˈfəŋ(k)-shnəl kənˈsʌl.tənt) noun 1. analytical mind that enjoys taking a deep dive into our clients’ business processes 2. draws on advanced problem-solving skills to guide customers through an IT implementation 3. a species that is attracted by IT and interacting with techies 4. known for its passion, drive and perseverance; often surrounded by a pack of team mates.