Link your processes and ERP system to solve industry challenges with delaware’s SMART-Textile solution.
Industry-specific challenges and complexities
In addition to the universal challenges of talent management, financial excellence, and streamlined business operations, companies active in textiles must tackle specialized obstacles and business processes, such as:
- Constantly-shifting fashion trends
- Coping with multiple variants of the same type of product
- The demand for smaller lot sizes
- Serialized stock of rolls (length- or area-based)
- Availability checks and order planning based on dye/yarn batch
- Impossibility to produce exact quantities: over- or underproduction are common
- Flexibility during outbound shipment
Digitization and automation are changing textiles
Digitization and automation through a centralized IT system can provide you with the production insights to design flexible production cycles, shave off inefficiencies, optimize stock and more – leading to that competitive edge necessary for differentiation and success in the digital age.
Key benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management
Why choose delaware Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management?
delaware has 15 years of experience in the management of large-scale IT projects in textiles. In this time we have developed an agile-based project methodology, a collaborative approach and in-house preconfigurations that ensure the most impactful results for your business.
- Flexible, data-enriched production processes
- Production planning transparency
- New technologies (IoT, sensors) built into products
- Real-time reporting and analytics of shop floor processes
- Optimized tooling implementation
- Integration with cross industries like advanced planning and warehousing
All the power of Microsoft Dynamics AX, tailored to textiles
purchasing and manufacturing to sales and logistics, and achieve sustainable growth by combining delaware’s out-of-the-box SMART components, custom-designed extensions and efficient integrations resulting in industry-specific functionalities, including: