What will you be doing as an SAP HR Time & Payroll consultant at delaware?
What does a day in the life of an HR consultant look like? Well, most of our projects take more than one day, but you’ll soon see that you will have a very diverse to-do list throughout:
- As a delaware consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase), so literally from A to Z.
- As an SAP HR Consultant Time & Payroll, your activities will be both functional and technical.
- You will guide the customer in setting up their core HR activities based upon the legislation and best practices.
- And you will configure the SAP PA, OM, PT and PY modules so the recorded hours and premiums can be processed in SAP or interfaced to third-party payroll providers.
- Please bear in mind that you’ll spend more than half of your time working client-side. After all, intensive consultation with the customer’s internal HR department is an absolute must in order to get to grips with their specific reality and to translate that into the right solutions.
- Your customers come from every conceivable industry and sector, which means that plenty of variety is guaranteed.
- As an SAP HR Consultant you have opportunities for progression at both technical and functional level. If you’re good at leading projects, for example, then your future could lie in PM or people management. Within delaware, almost every experienced consultant acts as a mentor to younger, less-experienced colleagues.
You’ll often find us working on location in teams of up to 5 colleagues. But, of course, just as often you’ll meet team members in one of delaware’s own offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Kortrijk, Wavre, Liège or Lummen.
As #peopleofdelaware, we truly put our core values into practice: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
Do you have what it takes to become an SAP HR Time & Payroll consultant?
Does the profile fit you like a glove? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- Do you have at least 3 years' experience within SAP HR Time & Payroll?
- One of the first and most important steps at the start of each project is to thoroughly understand and analyse the customer’s needs in order to creatively translate them into a technological solution. Therefore, you’re very familiar with all kinds of HR processes.
- In addition, you have strong communication skills and you can explain to your HR contacts in plain and simple terms how everything will work within SAP HR. In other words, you combine technical expertise with the ‘softer’, more communicative side of the consultant’s role.
- SAP time and payroll schema & PCR configuration knowledge is a necessity . Developer skills are optional, but can be handy to maintain client specific time & payroll rules and to finetune the standard SAP interfaces to third-party vendors.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and you get your messages across loud and clear in English too. For the time being, our SAP HR team is mainly involved in projects throughout Belgium. But if you wish, we can also explore the possibility of you working internationally. And even if you are located in Belgium, you will work on projects with international reach. That’s exactly why customers like us: we have a vast global network to call upon for assistance.
Want to discover more?
Find out more about us on our website. You can also get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our Human Capital team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!
As a SuccessFactors Consultant at delaware you help companies to provide optimal support to their key asset: their employees. But that’s often more complex than it seems. The HR department juggles a thousand and one tasks every day, which can make it difficult to find time to innovate and change. That’s why we regard it as our mission to support HR departments in transforming their HR processes and in offering their employees the tools to succeed and grow. The implementation of state-of-the-art applications can dramatically reduce the workload and help the entire organization and the people that work there to flourish.
That’s why our projects generally focus on the big picture. We always go for the ‘full monty’: a complete upgrade of all HR processes, with cloud-based tools that offer companies valuable insights into how their people are doing.
And we always deliver. It’s what makes us stand out from the pack. Are you keen to work with us to make our customers even more successful?
You’re a sales hunter: you crave the thrill of the chase. You’re an incredibly smooth talker, determined to open doors and close sales.
You’re an ambitious go-getter: you’re ready and raring to go develop business. You think like an entrepreneur and act #likeaboss.
You’re hungry: once you sink your teeth into something, you won’t let go until it’s a done deal. No wait-and-see attitude, but a proactive go-and-do approach – that’s more like it.
You’re a strategic thinker who could take the lead in telling the world all about our HR tech solutions offering, and how we improve the Employee Experience.
As a SuccessFactors Consultant you help companies to provide optimal support to their key asset: their employees. But that’s often more complex than it seems. The HR department juggles a thousand and one tasks every day, which can make it difficult to innovate and change.
That’s why we regard it as our mission to support HR departments in transforming their HR processes. The implementation of state-of-the-art applications can dramatically reduce the workload and help the entire organization to allow its most important capital – the people that work there – to perform and grow to the full. That’s good not only for the company, but also for the employees themselves.
Therefore, our projects generally focus on the big picture and we always go for the ‘full monty’: a complete upgrade of all HR processes.
Are you keen to work with us to make our customers even more successful?