Unleash the power of information
OpenText is a portfolio of software solutions and services for enterprises to manage information from many sources via a central location. Giving users a 360° overview of big data insights, enterprise information and workflows.
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) today solutions combine content management, business process management, customer experience management and business intelligence to form a holistic tool linking all business processes and high-quality data – structured and unstructured, paving the way for powerful analytics that drive strategic decision-making.
Our OpenText expertise
Extended ECM Platform
Manage the information lifecycle across the enterprise, from capture to archiving and disposition.
Manage content across file stores and integrates with enterprise applications across organisation.
Customer communications management platform to create ultra-personalized content delivered anytime, anywhere.
Major challenges. Powerful outcomes.
OpenText information management solutions foster the construction of a truly intelligent enterprise, and when implemented properly:
- smash through information siloes created by old systems and corporate boundaries
- address the security concerns of enterprise stakeholders
- comply with complex industry standards, regulations and laws that often cross national boundaries
- offer user access tailored to the current use of mobile devices, social networks and cloud-based services
- provide an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and enough computing power to handle the needs of the enterprise
- be able to adapt to new needs, dynamic environments and changing technologies
The 5 core pillars of OpenText
OpenText builds its services and solutions on these 5 comprehensive pillars that enable the transformation of a business into an information enterprise:
Enterprise content management: connecting unstructured information such as documents and communications with business processes, taking the lifecycle of the content into account.
Customer experience management: learning from your customers to design customer experiences that foster engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
Business process management: optimising the roles of people and technologies within operational processes, leading to more agile and efficient organizations.
Business network: ensure confidentiality by managing access to the right information by the appropriate parties – for both inside and outside the organisations.
Discovery: making analytics-derived insights and enterprise-wide information accessible, actionable and visual.
OpenText + SAP
Taking you further together
With more 25 years of collaboration, over 5000 joint customers and 2 million subscribed cloud users in over 120 countries. SAP and OpenText, organisation fuel innovation, gain strategic insights and make substantial impacts by putting information and content into context.
With OpenText solutions for SAP, you gain:
- Complete support for RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud and SAP ERP Cloud (+HEC and on-premises).
- Game-changing innovation from a strategic partnership based on co-development that ensures solutions run seamlessly together.
- Solution integrity, quality, and security tested against SAP's Premium Qualification standards.
together, OpenText and SAP are helping world-leading organisation seize new digital capabilities in the cloud; redefine content, supply chains and customer experience; and re-envision the enterprise processes
How can delaware help?
We are the experts in information management strategy across a wide range of sectors and enterprise types. Our deep familiarity and collaboration with OpenText and SAP enable us to look at your unique business case to design an implement a solution that drives efficiency, profit and growth. We help you develop your information management processes in a systematic way:
- create awareness through workshops, inspirations sessions & quick scans
- define improvement programs and offering vision, strategies and roadmaps
- execute transformations and technology implementations
- build business process architecture, monitoring it, and training people
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach.
- We recombine business and technology.
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have over 16 years of experience in business transformation across numerous industries.