OpenText: unleash the power of information
OpenText is a portfolio of software solutions and services enabling medium and large-sized enterprises to manage information from many sources via a central location, for a 360-degree overview of big data insights, enterprise information and workflows.
Today’s Enterprise Information Management solutions are a far cry from those of just a decade ago. They combine content management, business process management, customer experience management and business intelligence to form a holistic tool linking all business processes and high-quality data – structured and unstructured –, paving the way for powerful analytics that drive strategic decision-making.
Your competitive advantage depends on your ability to organize, connect and analyze enterprise-related data and information to generate holistic business insights
The 5 pillars of OpenText
OpenText builds its services and solutions on 5 comprehensive pillars that enable the transformation of a business into an information enterprise:
- Enterprise content management: connecting unstructured information such as documents and communications with business processes, taking the lifecycle of the content into account.
- Customer experience management: learning from your customers to design customer experiences that foster engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Business process management: optimizing the roles of people and technologies within operational processes, leading to more agile and efficient organizations.
- Business network: managing access to the right information by the appropriate parties – inside and outside the company.
- Discovery: making analytics-derived insights and enterprise-wide information accessible, actionable and visual.
How can we help?
We’re not simply Microsoft and SAP tech gurus. We’re also experts in information management strategy across a wide range of sectors and enterprise types. Our deep familiarity and collaboration with OpenText enable us to look at your unique business case to design an implement a solution that drives efficiency, profit and growth. Based on your context and situation, we can help you develop your information management processes in a systematic way by:
- creating awareness through workshops, inspirations sessions and quick scans;
- defining improvement programs and offering vision, strategy and a roadmap;
- executing transformations and technology implementations at your company;
- building your business process architecture, monitoring it, and training your people.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach.
- We recombine business and technology.
- We collaborate closely with your team.
- We have 15 years of experience in business transformation across numerous industries.
Success in today’s knowledge-driven economy hinges on streamlined access to connected information
Enterprise asset management
Enterprise Asset Management helps companies deal with the irregularities of an ever-changing world