What will you be doing as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant?
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant, you’ll have quite the to-do list:
- Depending on your experience, you will either lead or be an active member of a project team. One thing is for certain: you’ll be involved in the technical aspects of our projects, every step along the way.
- Our team develops the architecture design, programs, tests and ultimately delivers everything. We’d hate to leave with the job half done!
- You should know that our projects are very varied and diverse: they include a mix of greenfield implementations and transition projects.
- As a consultant, your job is always about more than technology: it’s essential that you enjoy customer contact and proactively suggest ideas for possible extra functionalities and technological solutions.
- Besides your project role, you will actively participate in delaware’s wide range of innovation initiatives (incl. cloud, Internet of Things, …), giving you the chance to work with various technological platforms.
- Technology never stands still, and so neither do you. You’ll keep close tabs on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and general IT evolutions.
- Your growth prospects depend in part on your personal objectives; we’re happy to discuss the opportunities with you so that, together, we can map out a career path which is aligned with your goals and expectations.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. If that’s something you’re willing to do, you’ll fit right in! You can work on local, national and international implementations, in line with your own ambitions.