NVISO & delaware: a secure partnership
In today’s hyper-connected society, many companies struggle to safeguard their IT environment and no longer see the forest for the trees. To stop skilled hackers and cyber criminals from forcing their way through your defenses, you need equally skilled cyber security experts.
Unfortunately, many companies still underestimate the importance of taking the appropriate security measures. They seem to suffer from what psychology calls the optimism bias, or „It won’t happen to me”.
Moreover, with the advent of cloud computing, the security threat landscape has changed drastically. Cloud users and providers share the responsibility to secure their data.That’s why delaware has forged a unique partnership with security expert NVISO. The highly specialized security company offers a wide array of services (Prevent – Detect – Respond), which provide an answer to our customers’ security needs on top of delaware’s expertise in cloud-based implementations.
How secure is your digital workplace?Our working environment is changing rapidly, as businesses are migrating their data to the cloud, accesible anywhere, at any time. But, is it as secure as we would like it to be?
Act now, before it’s too late.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information and stay one step ahead of potential issues;
- Keep tabs on your business-critical technology and set up for long-term success;
- Establish end-to-end, top-notch IT security.
Take your security to a higher level
Together, delaware and NVISO seek to help organizations adequately protect their data and offer a customizable, integrated, 360-degree security solution.
- NVISO is one of the few companies in Belgium which offers highly specialized security services;
- As Microsoft partner, delaware also delivers comprehensive Office 365 advisory services to help you identify and overcome cyber security risks;
- Combined, our security solutions and services are indispensable for the continuity of your company’s daily operations.
We offer our customers effective security tailored to their own company and we ensure that they know where their points of interest or weaknesses lie in the future.
Managed Mobile Devices
Improve user experience by providing staff with secured and well-managed mobile devices.