For the food-related businesses in Singapore to stay competitive, they can look to technology for:
- Increasing productivity
- Lowering costs
- Reaching new consumers
- Enriching customer experience
- Enhancing working environments
Everchanging food landscape
The rate of change will not slow down. Your end-consumers attitudes are changing, they expect different ways to interact and make food purchasing decisions based on criteria such as ethical production that can impact your business. You need to engage, communicate and deliver in ways that meet rapidly changing trends.
As we hurtle through the age of digitalisation, organisations are slowly turning into intelligent enterprises that can weather the storm of the future by using technology and data. Singapore F&B enterprises are behind the curve but catching up fast. However, your digital learning will be ongoing.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Post-Covid consumer trends in the food and beverage industry
- Technical challenges in the food and beverage industry
- The need for digital transformation to enable growth and resilience
- Successful industry examples of digital transformation
- How you can get started and ensure success on your digital transformation journey