In the food business, the Singapore circuit breaker was a tale of two outcomes, those who were integrated into the digital world fared well, those who did not, suffered.
The impact of the global pandemic on the food manufacturing and distribution industry only sped up the inevitable. It’s time for the sector to modernise and digitise. Those who do not will be left behind. Covid just made it happen faster.
For the food-related businesses in Singapore to stay competitive, they can look to technology for:
- Increasing productivity
- Lowering costs
- Reaching new consumers
- Enriching customer experience
- Enhancing working environments
Webinar on demand
Future of food manufacturing in Singapore
Everchanging food landscape
The rate of change will not slow down. Your end-consumers attitudes are changing, they expect different ways to interact and make food purchasing decisions based on criteria such as ethical production that can impact your business. You need to engage, communicate and deliver in ways that meet rapidly changing trends.
As we hurtle through the age of digitalisation, organisations are slowly turning into intelligent enterprises that can weather the storm of the future by using technology and data. Singapore F&B enterprises are behind the curve but catching up fast. However, your digital learning will be ongoing.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Post-Covid consumer trends in the food and beverage industry
- Technical challenges in the food and beverage industry
- The need for digital transformation to enable growth and resilience
- Successful industry examples of digital transformation
- How you can get started and ensure success on your digital transformation journey