Go beyond into the impossible
First launched in 2017, DEL20 was designed as a co-creation ecosystem for delaware's customers and us. We want to bring together our customers across industries to provide a space for innovation and experimenting, allowing for sharing of best practices, bringing the business and IT closer together.
This will be our second time organising our DEL20 programme here in Singapore after our inaugural run in 2021.
- Knowledge Sharing: Exchange knowledge and experiences with peers on their journey with emerging technology
- Non-competitive Environment: We want to facilitate open discussions and will only enrol participants without conflicts
- Technology Watch: Stay at the forefront of technology and learn how it can unlock value for you and your organisation
- Networking: Connect with professionals across industries and work to eliminate similar operational challenges
What to expect?
Network with professionals across industries. Exchange insights and explore the use cases of emerging technology at the modern workplace. Participants will get the chance to present ideas of how their organisation can use emerging technology to add value to current business processes. The winning ideas will walk away with SGD25,000 worth of professional service from us. The experts at delaware will explore the winning ideas and develop the 'proof-of-concepts' to meet businesses' needs and visualise how emerging technology will play a part in their organisation.
How do I qualify?
Our programme is open for all. Due to safe-management measures, we will limit the number of participants for the physical sessions. To create a space for open discussion, we will screen and enrol our participants based on a non-competitive basis (i.e. There will not be a conflict for participants representing their organisations)
Who should be involved?
While we understand that CIOs are the foremost subject experts in technology projects, we highly encourage business owners/department managers to participate in DEL20. This way, we can learn about business units' concerns or challenges on the ground with support from technology experts.
DEL20: edition 2022
- 27th April, Wednesday, Kick-off (9am - 10:30am)
- Late May, Experiment Fair
- Mid July, Innovation Café
- Mid November, Experiment Showcase
Are there any cost involved?
DEL20 is free of charge for all participants - the only thing we ask is your involvement in the sessions. Should your idea be selected, we do hope you can spend some time with our consultants to understand any current business issues or challenges.
Any other questions?
Please drop an email to email@example.com for further clarifications.