SAP Ariba: connect with the world’s largest business network
SAP Ariba is a cloud-based B2B marketplace where buyers and suppliers can find each other and do business via a single, networked platform.
The internet has reduced the world to a village, connecting consumers to businesses in every corner of the globe. So, how do you source or offer goods and services in the worldwide B2B marketplace? Over 2.5 million of your peers use SAP Ariba to find suppliers or present their offering, negotiate deals, exchange documents and ensure smooth invoicing. Every single minute, 24/7, at least one new user joins the open, cloud-based SAP Ariba Network, making it the world’s largest online trading platform.
Ariba grew from the idea to connect the world of business by making procurement more efficient and less costly. In 2013, SAP acquired this unique digital marketplace. Today, millions of buyers and suppliers log in to SAP Ariba every day to do business. From sourcing, contract management and orders to invoice and payment, SAP Ariba offers an end-to-end portfolio of services.
Stedin speeds up procurement with SAP Ariba
When managing critical infrastructure, minimizing downtime is crucial. An efficient procurement system contributes to rapid intervention in the event of failure. That’s why Dutch utility company Stedin fast-tracked procure-to-pay with a combination of SAP Ariba and SAP Invoice Management.
Watch the video or read the full case here.
the SAP Ariba Network connects buyers and suppliers from 2.5+ million businesses – 13 million users – from 190 countries. Each year, they exchange 250 million documents
How can SAP Ariba help you?
- Collaborate smoothly: share information and processes in an efficient, safe way, anytime, anywhere.
- Source strategically: find the best-value suppliers, ensure compliance, speed up your sourcing cycles and create the most competitive agreements.
- Manage suppliers: control risk and manage your suppliers’ information, lifecycles and performance– all in one place.
- Become an e-commerce champ: sharpen your e-commerce capabilities to become your target market’s preferred, easiest-to-find vendor.
- Optimize your supply chain: easily connect all the people, partners, processes and information you need.
60% lower operating costs
50% to 75% faster transaction cycles
60% improvement in order accuracy
Why the world loves SAP Ariba
- It’s open, so it’s easy to connect it to/integrate into your existing IT systems.
- It’s scalable, enabling you to extend it whenever your business needs more features.
- It can be easily tailored to your needs, whatever the size of your business or the industry you’re in.
- As it’s cloud-based, it’s always on and always up to date.
- Most importantly: it’s smart, helping you to lower costs, increase efficiency and benefit from massive opportunities to win new business.
How can we help?
As an SAP Gold Partner, delaware has years of experience in sourcing and procurement solutions. Over the past few years, we have gained in-depth knowledge and experience in the SAP Ariba technology.
Based on that knowhow, we can help you optimize your procurement process, manage your supplier relationships and achieve higher cost efficiency. As part of that exercise, we can help you connect to SAP Ariba, providing you with a great tool to search for the best suppliers, negotiate savings, procure goods and services and track spend.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 15 years of experience in business intelligence in numerous industries