Information management includes practices, methodologies, processes and tools that bring order to unstructured business data, interlinking it with core processes to make the right information available to the right people at the right time.
Information abounds in today’s business world, and it’s growing at an exponential rate. To complicate things, companies rely on unstructured information – mail, invoices, marketing campaigns, collaborative information, procedures, intellectual capital, and more – as well as digital data. However, it is possible to structure this shapeless but valuable information for greater efficiency, smoother processes, shorter lead times and continually-adapting insights. delaware can help.
Get the most value from your information
Information management is relevant to almost every industry. From operations, knowledge management and compliance to R&D, how information is gathered, organized and made available to people enhances every aspect of doing business. Although information management involves digitization and making the right connections, in the end, it is all about the role of people within processes.
Looking at your complete information management picture instead of focusing on a single process or aspect of automation will enable you to get the most value from your information.
• simpler compliance
• lower operating costs, throughput time and manual labor
• unified information processing
• faster response times
• informed, enhanced decision-making
• enriched processes for better, faster, safer work
• knowledge is retained and accessible
Our vision of the future of information management? One in which information serves itself with minimal intervention needed, to enable excellence across all business domains. delaware can assist your company in transforming your business model and embedding new technologies and tools into your DNA. We offer a customized, comprehensive approach closely aligned with your needs.
Why delaware is your ideal enterprise information management partner
• Our approach is modular, tiered and tailored exactly to your needs
• We work closely with your team to ensure the most impactful results
• Our technology-agnostic mindset gives you a wide-angle view of your options
• We collaborate closely with your team
• Our expertise in corporate processes and enterprise information management covers a wide range of industries
A few trends that will impact ECM technology in the coming years
Partnership to Focus on Solutions That Integrate the M-Files Intelligent Information Management Platform with Core Business Systems, Including SAP and Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.