Bringing structure to the unstructured
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) includes practices, methodologies, processes and tools that bring order to unstructured business data. By interlinking it with core processes, the right information will be available to the right people at the right time.
Information is growing at an exponential rate today. To complicate matters, companies mainly rely on unstructured information such as, mail, invoices, marketing campaigns, collaborative information, procedures, intellectual capital, and more.
However, it is possible to structure this shapeless but valuable information for greater efficiency, smoother processes, shorter lead times and continually-adapting insights.
to help you identify the core processes in your enterprise and link them with information to enable excellence
Intelligent information matters
Information management is relevant to all organisations. From operations to knowledge management to compliance and R&D. The information gathered, organised and made available to people enhances every aspect of doing business. Although information management involves digitisation and making the right connections, in the end, it is all about the role of people within processes.
Look at the complete information management picture instead of focusing on a single process or aspect of automation will enable you to get the most value from your information.
- simpler compliance
- reduced operating costs, throughput time and manual labour
- unified information processing
- faster response times
- informed, enhanced decision-making
- enriched processes for better, faster, safer work
- knowledge is retained and accessible
4 major challenges addressed by information management solutions
- Digitisation: transforming analog information to become compatible with modern-day digital tools.
- Workforce efficiency: optimise processes by enriching them with information relevant to every step.
- Compliance: streamline records management, information integrity and auditability.
- Organisational intellect: keeping know-how within an organisation and easily accessible to facilitate continuous learning.
Deep experience, a holistic perspective and a human touch
Our vision for the future of information management is one where information serves itself with minimal intervention, enabling excellence across all business domains. Transform your business model and embedding new technologies and tools into your DNA. At delaware, we offers a customised, comprehensive approach closely aligned with your needs.
The 4 levels of our service package
Why we are your ideal enterprise information management partner
- Our follow a modular & tiered approach tailored exactly to your needs
- We work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure the most impactful results
- Our technology-agnostic mindset gives you a wide-angle view of your options
- Our expertise in corporate processes and enterprise information management covers a wide range of industries