Making the shift from cost to profit center
Field services are services – installation, (preventive) maintenance, repair and others – carried out 'in the field', i.e. at the customer’s premises.
Customer centricity is the key to winning in the market these days. This implies much more than delivering high-quality products or solutions; customers expect superior service, too. By ensuring better and faster field services, you are sure to spur customer delight, boost efficiency, cut costs and even increase revenue or win new business. The right processes and solutions can help you make your services run like clockwork.
by transforming your field service operations through fresh thinking and innovative technology, you will reduce costs and differentiate your brand— McKinsey & Company
Five reasons to invest in first-class field services
Field service personnel are no longer mere 'handymans' with simple tasks. Companies are beginning to to empower their people with solutions that help streamline workflows both in the field and at the office.
Solutions and features: pick and choose
Service management requires software solutions that integrate with your company’s existing back office systems. While ERP and CRM systems alone don’t address the explicit needs of field services, there is a wide range of dedicated solutions available. Your company’s goals and needs will ultimately determine what type of solution is best and which features are essential.
Possible features include:
- Check jobs/receive service requests on the road
- Smooth, efficient navigation to customer sites
- Visibility into parts needed, service and customer history, warranty details, service level agreements, etc.
- Ability to view manuals and/or communicate with colleagues for assistance
- Easy reporting: time logs, parts usage, etc. lead to correct billing
In the office
- Efficiently assign and schedule technicians in the field (based on skillsets, location, etc.)
- Manage worker activity (driver logs, time tracking, job status updates, etc.)
- Reduce inventory
70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.— McKinsey & Company
How we can help you
From analysis and advice to implementation
Based on many years of experience in field services, delaware can provide you with a step-by-step plan to a successful field service management transformation. We will assess the current state of your organization, recommend the solution that best meets your needs and implement it.
Microsoft, SAP, Field Anywhere and Scheduling Anywhere
We offer field service solutions based on SAP and Microsoft technologies. In addition, we have also developed Field Anywhere and Scheduling Anywhere, two user-friendly, web-enabled tools to support field services and scheduling, respectively.
Based on years of experience with field services, both solutions ensure easy set-up and/or customization and are fully integrated into your standard ERP solutions – as a guarantee to help you quickly benefit from the ROI of excellent services.
The future starts today
Moreover, we’re keeping our finger on the pulse of brand-new technology, researching the possibilities of augmented reality HoloLens and machine learning to help you boost your field service organization.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 15 years of experience in business transformation in numerous industries