SAP on Azure: the best of both worlds
Today’s uncertainty is driving the acceleration of cloud adoption. Migrating to the cloud is no longer an ambition but a strategic priority, as enterprises look to become more agile, productive and secure in order to navigate today’s fluctuating business demands. Market dynamics, rising costs, new business process requirements, and increasing amounts of data can make it a challenge to run and protect mission-critical SAP business functions.
As the 2027 deadline looms closer, which will mark the end of SAP support for SAP ECC 6.0, businesses are compelled to invest in transforming business processes and modernising their ERP landscape in order to become a truly intelligent enterprise and future proof their SAP investments.
Microsoft Azure runs some of the largest and most demanding production SAP workloads in the world, with a proven track record that no other cloud vendor can match, and that’s why every single implementation we do is hosted on Microsoft Azure.
Tap into the power of the public cloud by migrating your SAP applications to Microsoft Azure, and reap the benefits of increased security, streamlined operations, more standardisation, automation, new possibilities for innovation, and greater cost efficiency.
Unparalleled security, cost effectiveness, and much more
Microsoft Azure is a robust, reliable public cloud platform with the capabilities you need to get the most out of your SAP applications. Realise tangible benefits, including:
- Best-in-class security and compliance portfolio. With over 90 compliance certifications and $1bn annual investment, Microsoft Azure has the most compliance offerings of any public cloud.
- Scalability. Flexibly scale to support increasing volumes of SAP and non-SAP workloads without the worry of hardware lock-in.
- Cost efficiency. Only pay for the capacity you use with metred charge-back for all resources on Azure - reduce IT infrastructure costs by 40-75%.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to on-premise infrastructure with better productivity, training and the improved business benefits that stems from the agility that cloud provides.
- Access to continuous innovation. Employees empowered to make informed decisions, use innovation and automation to create new opportunities and drive growth.
What makes delaware unique?
We help our customers to move confidently to SAP S/4HANA on Microsoft Azure, leveraging a consistent approach that reduces complexity and mitigates risk.
With a shared focus on serving the needs of the modern digital enterprise, our tripartite collaboration is well positioned to develop innovative, tailored solutions to meet our customers’ most unique and complex needs.
Committed to customer success: Not only have we never failed to deliver a project successfully, but we consistently recognise that cloud migration is a key component in a wider initiative for many companies. As such, we endeavour to deliver quickly and safely, in a way that ensures customers reap all the infrastructure benefits of the cloud but also understand the multitude of ever-increasing possibilities cloud platforms can bring to businesses
Proactively collaborative: We believe a partnership is a two-way relationship which delivers mutually beneficial results for both parties. To ensure this, we keep honest, transparent and forward thinking so we can proactively keep both parties engaged and motivated. This means you have a partner who takes pride in delivery excellence, will challenge your ways of thinking, welcome criticism and have fun along the way
An end-to-end GLocal approach: Our deep industry knowledge is present across our global teams and their ability to deliver excellence is bolstered by our GLocal approach. By leveraging global resources we can continuously advise on and realise projects while ensuring your teams get local, hands-on access to expertise, wherever they are in the world.
Cloud is the only option to be able to cope with the speed of innovation that business leaders require.