We're seamlessly integrated.
We design and build seamlessly integrated experiences. CRM, PIM, DAM, CDP, CMS … Thanks to 15+ years of solid enterprise-level experience, those three-letter words hold no secrets for us. Our technology teams are ready to execute your roadmap and tackle any implementation or integration challenge you can think of.
The more complex, the more we’ll love it.
Our design & build services
1. UX, design & user testing
From information architecture and wireframes to graphic design: we’ve got all the skills and tools to implement digital solutions that delight users and make your brand stand out. To minimize individual preferences, we strive to apply user testing, in order to launch platforms that cater to your ambitions and to the needs of your target audience.
- We create design concepts that combine creativity and functionality
- We assist you in making the right UX/UI choices for maximum impact and conversion
- We conduct user research and tests – in-depth or pragmatic, depending on the scope of your project – to free your UX and design choices from guesswork, personal preferences, and any sources of friction
2. Build complex projects with deep integrations
Don’t let the words ‘complex’ and ‘deep’ scare you. Leave the intricacies to us. Sit back, relax, and think about what else we can help you with:
- Web platforms, such as content and corporate sites
- Marketing tools for automation, lead generation, email marketing, customer insights, and customer data platforms (CDP), …
- Commercial platforms in B2C and B2B contexts: e-commerce sites, customer portals, CRM platforms, sales enablement tools, …
- Service platforms and tools to take your customer/field service to the next level: CRM modules, service enablement tools, field service solutions…
- Content platforms such as PIM and DAM systems to centralize, organize, and distribute content and assets of your products, solutions, use cases, marketing materials,… to different touchpoints.
because customers and employees were given the opportunity to sit at the drawing board, the [new self-service] portal has broad support – inside and outside the organizationRalf Becker - group general manager at Recticel Insulation