What will you be doing as a data & analytics consultant?
As data & analytics consultant, you’re welcome to work on one, multiple or even all of these 4 key domains of data & analytics:
- Data capturing. You extract and bring together as much structured, semi- and unstructured data as possible, wherever it may reside. You unlock different types of data resources. Set up data lakes or warehouses. Create on-premise and cloud implementations. And more. Some of the systems that help you do this are Azure Data Factory, SQL Server Integration Services, SAP Data Warehousing (BW4 and HANA Native), Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake and more.
- Data and information management. You not only integrate and enrich data, you also manage the data architecture, modelling, governance, quality and security . Hereby you also design and optimize processes. Systems you regularly deploy for this are SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP Data Intelligence, SAP MDG, Winshuttle, Profisee suite and more. You’ll also use the newest and latest technologies on data governance.
- Visualization. You make sure the data is properly visualized, both content- and design-wise. You set up interactive reports and dashboards, fully mobile enabled. Agility is key here too! You’re able to use self-service analytics tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI or Tableau to achieve that.
- Analytics and data science. You help your customers generate the right type of insights. From reporting on past events or handling large volumes of data (you can think in the multi-TB range) to predicting and even prescribing future events (the data science part). This is where the ‘data rubber’ hits the ‘analytics road’. Not an easy task in a complex, multi-platform data environment. Robovision, DataStories, Azure Machine Learning Services, Azure Databricks , SAP Data Intelligence, R or Python are at your disposal.
As a data & analytics consultant, you never stop learning . You can stay up to date on the latest advances in AI, IoT, machine learning and any other technological innovation which spawns data (which is literally ‘every technological innovation’!). Taking the lead in projects or taking up a role as coach within the team is also possible to broaden your experience.
Know that as a delaware consultant, you’ll be able to do all this for a wide variety of medium to large-sized companies, across every type of industry, locally as well as internationally.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware data & analytics consultant?
- Are you passionate about data and what it can mean to organizations of all sorts? Do you have a track record of 3+ years in Business Intelligence, Big Data or data science? Maybe you’ve been active in master data solutions, data quality governance or another data & analytics domain? Are you at least willing to take a deep dive into one or multiple data & analytics domains?
- Are you solution-minded by nature? A good communicator? Someone with an analytical mindset who can translate the bits and bytes of data in such a way that a business person can understand it?
- Do you have experience with agile ways of working? Have you already worked with some of the tools and platforms mentioned above?
- Are you fluent in Dutch or French and English?
Then we could be a match! And you should get in touch
Want to discover more?
Find out more about us on our website and blog. You’ll get a sense of what it’s like to work for us, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Antwerpen, Gent, Kortrijk, Lummen or Wavre.