Infrastructure as a service or IaaS is a service model in which an organization’s IT infrastructure is outsourced to a third party. As one of the three fundamental service models of cloud computing — alongside Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) — it typically provides hardware, storage, servers and data center space or network components.
In an ideal world, every company’s IT infrastructure reflects its business requirements. The real world, however, is marked by constant change: speedy growth, acquisitions, new customer demands, technology advances, etc.. To keep up, the company should be able to adapt its infrastructure to every new situation in a flexible way. That’s where Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) fits in.
Today, many business owners already recognize the significant benefits of outsourcing IT infrastructure to an external party that adds more resources and expertise. Computer resources delivered as a service are quickly becoming the standard, and it’s not hard to see why:
Whatever approach you choose, a partner that understands the technological landscape and your business, and who can translate your requirements into the right applications and solutions is indispensable. Furthermore, your partner/provider needs to have a clear overview of what’s available in the market, and which infrastructure or cloud model is ideal to reach your goals.
As a one-stop-shop solutions provider, delaware unburdens you by thoroughly studying what your business needs to meet its goals, and then installing, implementing and managing the solutions – and the underlying infrastructure – for you.
How we can help you
• create awareness through workshops, business games and quick scans
• define improvement programs and offer vision, strategy and a roadmap
• execute transformation at your company
• build your business process architecture, monitor it, and train your people
Why choose delaware?
• We offer a structured approach
• We recombine business and technology
• We collaborate closely with your team
• We have 15 years of experience in business transformation in numerous industries