Who are we?
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you’ll be pulling together the best of two worlds:
· we set up and maintain cloud platforms for our customers while staying abreast of the latest cloud innovations
· we designs, builds, implements and supports business-critical infrastructures.
Together, we have a cloud first mindset with Azure as our main platform. We are known to be the trusted partner for other teams within delaware that develop applications on top of Azure or SAP BTP.
As most of the projects for this role will be realized in Luxembourg, it will be important to be at the Luxembourg office weekly to be together with your co-workers.
What will you be doing?
· As a project manager, you keep an overview on your projects and make sure they get delivered on time and within budget (as best you can, that is).
· You bring together the IT infrastructure experts from different teams.
· While your expert colleagues may be thinking more like islands (ranging from infrastructure, networking over security to governance), you’re the type of bridge builder who turns them into peninsulas, even if that sometimes requires you to micro-manage parts of the bigger whole.
· On a daily basis, you manage plans, risks and budgets, hold standup meetings, report to customers, facilitate the work of colleagues and more. Often, you’ll already step aboard during the presales phase to co-define the project scope.
· You bring a ’evolve and resolve‘ mindset to the job: you resolve conflicts and issues while making sure your projects continue to evolve.
· Within your project teams (ranging from 5 to 10 colleagues), you’re seen as a leader, not as a boss. After all, projects are a team sport, not an individual discipline.
· You’re also cool with taking on the end responsibility of your projects.