The New Normal for delaware Singapore
The circuit breaker ended as planned on 1st June, but there are still measures put in place that will only be progressively lifted over three phases. Under the first phase, authorities have stressed that telecommuting must be used to the “maximum extent”. Thus, working from home is still the current normal for us.
All these workplace measures are critical in our fight against COVID-19. Even as the delaware Singapore office remains mostly closed in the month of June, we have set up some protocols to keep our people and yours safe while doing business.
- Telecommuting will continue to be the default for now.
In delaware, we have always enabled our employees to work remotely. Our employees are equipped with mobile work equipment and digital tools to be productive from anywhere in the world. Our project managers, consultants, and account managers remain at your service through Microsoft Teams or Zoom virtual meeting rooms, email, instant messaging, and mobile phones.
- Safe Management Measures
For employees who need to return to the office (e.g. due to the need to access the office server), they will need to seek approval by submitting a request to our HR one day in advance. This request is also subjected to approval from GoBusiness (Government Agency).
We have established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that our employees will have to adhere to should they return to the office. We plan to strictly abide by the authorities guidelines and do our part in the fight against COVID-19.
- There will be a limit to the number of employees allowed to be in the office at any given time.
- Employees will have to wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- Employees will have to physical distance themselves from one another (at least 1m).
- Lunch and break hours will be staggered to ensure minimal contact.
- No gathering between different teams or worksites (customers’ premises).
- If physical meeting is required, limit the number of attendees to a maximum of three and a maximum duration of 30 minutes.
- Strict Health Protocols
All employees will have to adhere to these health protocols whether they are working from home or in the office:
- Temperature check twice a day. If they are unwell, to see a doctor and inform HR of their health condition.
- Employees are asked to fill in a daily Employee Tracker in order for us to be able to monitor and track their whereabouts.