delaware is recognized by VOKA as a sustainable organizationdelaware is proud to announce that it received the VOKA award for sustainable development (Voka Charter Duurzaam Ondernemen – VCDO program). VOKA attributes this award to organizations who work result-driven on and focus on continuously optimizing their sustainable actions. An independent board evaluates the efforts every year in May and uses a framework that is based on the 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations (UN).
Although delaware is working on sustainability in many different ways, the board specifically appreciated our focus on:
Sustainability, this is embedded in the business strategy
- Data-driven approach to sustainability
- Diversity & Inclusion policies within the delaware organization
- Communication and dialogue
- Mobility: specifically safe driving, CO² reduction and the bike policy
- The different WeCare initiatives