delaware, a global IT consultancy, today, announced it has partnered with Workato, the leading intelligent integration and automation platform, to bring cross-platform integration and intelligent automation solutions to its customers.
With this partnership with Workato, delaware now provides a roadmap to implement and scale critical processes like:
1. Bringing data together to enable data-driven organisations
- As per multi-studies, today, enterprises use between 70-195 applications. There is so much data in silos which is invaluable for the companies. With Workato, we are building the collect-transform-load layer, which will set the stage for data-driven organisations.
2. Extending core business processes to the long tail
- Organisations tend to have manual processes around the core systems like ERP or CRM. This results in broken processes with lots of manual or excel based tasks. It is an opportunity to have connected and automated processes. Workato can establish the business process automation layer for organisations.
3. Connecting business partners
- Today we live in a world where businesses are connected and "just-in-time" processes. Organisations want business partners (customers or suppliers) to collaborate in real time. Having disparate systems or applications makes it challenging to connect inter-business processes, which leads to manual processes or workarounds. Using an automation platform like Workato, not only can we integrate but automate such scenarios.
"Integration and automation are the key pillars of digital transformations." Ketan Verma, Emerging Technology Lead at delaware Singapore, says. "Workato is best in class platform to integrate and automate business processes. We firmly believe that the next stage of digital transformation will be driven by low-code/no-code, and Workato has amazing low-code/no-code capabilities. Workato can be the game changer for organisations pursuing a connected and automated ecosystem."
delaware firmly believes that to become a truly digital organisations, one must eliminate data silos, process silos and people silos. Bringing data, processes, and people together is the key to achieving true digital transformation and just digital processes in silos. Workato, a low-code/no-code platform to automate business processes, will play the role of automation and integration layer for companies of any size. delaware has extensive experience and expertise in digital solutions and automation. delaware will be your right partner to drive automation initiatives from a business and technology perspective.
delaware is committed to supporting customers at all stages of their digital initiatives and working with them to enable the automation and integration layer with the help of the Workato platform. We firmly believe that low-code is the future. We will help customers learn and internalise the low-code platform to push digitalisation efforts in the organisations. We also co-partnered with customers on innovations and CoE to fast-track digitalisation initiatives.
“We are excited to welcome delaware to Workato’s global community of partners. Today, we see a growing demand for enterprise automation and application integration to meet the rapidly changing needs of organisations across the globe and the continued need for scaling solutions,” said Allan Teng, Founder & Managing Director of Workato APJ. “Together with their strong expertise in the SAP ERP ecosystem, we are confident that delaware is in an excellent position to bring the full benefits of Workato to their customers.”