Unleash the power of information
OpenText is a portfolio of software solutions and services enabling medium and large-sized enterprises to manage information from many sources via a central location. Giving users a 360-degree overview of big data insights, enterprise information and workflows.
Today’s Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions are a far cry from those of just a decade ago. They combine content management, business process management, customer experience management and business intelligence to form a holistic tool linking all business processes and high-quality data – structured and unstructured, paving the way for powerful analytics that drive strategic decision-making.
Your competitive advantage depends on your ability to organize, connect, and analyze enterprise-related data and information to generate holistic business insights.
The 5 pillars of OpenText
OpenText builds its services and solutions on 5 comprehensive pillars that enable the transformation of a business into an information enterprise:
- Enterprise content management. Connecting unstructured information such as documents and communications with business processes, taking the lifecycle of the content into account.
- Customer experience management. Learning from your customers to design customer experiences that foster engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Business process management. Optimizing the roles of people and technologies within operational processes, leading to more agile and efficient organizations.
- Business network. Managing access to the right information by the appropriate parties – inside and outside the company.
- Discovery. Making analytics-derived insights and enterprise-wide information accessible, actionable and visual.
Why the world loves OpenText
- Smash through information silos created by old systems and corporate boundaries.
- Address the security concerns of enterprise stakeholders.
- Comply with complex industry standards, regulations and laws that often cross national boundaries.
- Offer user access tailored to the current use of mobile devices, social networks, and cloud-based services.
- Provide an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and enough computing power to handle the needs of the enterprise.
- Adapt to new needs, dynamic environments, and changing technologies.