Smarter planning by integrating enterprise-wide data
SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a cloud-based suite of planning applications focused on sales & operations (S&OP), demand, supply, and inventory planning. It helps companies gain real-time insights into their supply chain, product, and customer portfolios, demand, strategy, and more — in order to make the best possible planning decisions.
Today’s market is complex and volatile, and customers require highly customized products delivered instantly. That new reality urges you to ensure world-class — agile, flexible, and scalable — supply chain operations. To help you meet these challenges, SAP introduced SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP). Cloud-based and powered by SAP HANA, SAP IBP seamlessly integrates demand and supply planning and financial data to provide you with a holistic view of planning, so you can quickly act on changing demands to better serve your customers.
Integrated sales and operations planning helps you grow top-line revenue by 1% to 2%.
To effectively respond to fluctuations in the market, you need an end-to-end view of your supply chain. SAP IBP integrates sales and operations planning (S&OP), demand planning, response and supply planning, and inventory optimization. It centralizes the related data — from SAP and non-SAP systems — in one place.
Here, you can monitor and analyze data, swiftly simulate demand and supply scenarios, develop what-if scenarios, set up targeted alerts, and bring inventory optimization and demand sensing together — to make the best possible decisions.
Real-time data is key to ensure world-class planning. As SAP IBP is powered by the SAP HANA in-memory platform, you can capture, process, and analyze data fast, and you can be sure that you’re relying on accurate, up-to-date information.
Why the world loves SAP IBP
- Intuitive user experience. The familiar Microsoft Excel-based layout and web-user interface (UI) make working with SAP IBP a breeze.
- Speed and agility. The HANA in-memory platform drives superfast data analytics. SAP IBP is cloud-based, so you’ll be up and running in no time. No need to worry about infrastructure or updates.
- Easy collaboration. Social collaboration capabilities help you work easily together with stakeholders inside and outside the company, to refine insights.
- Insightful analytics. SAP HANA helps you run powerful analytics to make the best possible decisions at the best possible moments.
- Boost your business. Predict market demand, identify changes before they happen, find new ways to optimize product profitability, or reduce costs.