SAP CPI/PI/PO Consultant will be assigned to different engagements (projects, staff augmentation, AMS) on both local and international clients.
The Consultant will be developing CPI/PI/PO objects using new approach and practices in SAP S/4 HANA
- The Consultant will also be involved in different internal initiatives such as process improvements, QA check and documentation template enhancements.
- The Consultant will be co-developing delaware packaged solutions and will be part of internal projects.
- The Consultant will conduct training on any CPI/PI/PO, if requested.
Strong SAP Integration experience and expertise in building integration using SAP CPI/PI/PO.
Hands-on experience of SAP Cloud Platform - API management for end to end lifecycle from build, mask, publish and monetize of an API
Hands-on experience and able to Utilize SAP PI/PO 7.5 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration tools (mapping tools/editors) and be proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, Groovy Script, XSLT Mapping.)
Experience in troubleshooting CPI/PI/PO issues and improving the system performance.
- Knowledge of Middleware and ETL concepts. Experience in A2A, B2B and EAI Integrations
- Knowledge of Security Standards SSL, PGP, Encryption, SAML, OAuth etc.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to Functional Consultants and to other project stakeholders including external/3rd party system owners
- Candidate s willing to work on APAC and EMEA shift.
Candidate is willing to conduct trainings on CPI/PI/PO topics if requested.
Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skill
Good to have:
Candidate must possess strong ABAP programming skills particularly on SAP Netweaver 7.5 and above
Candidate must have knowledge and experience using new programming approaches and practices in SAP S/4 HANA (e.g. CDS, Inline statements, Fiori Extensibility, Adobe Gateway Forms, Embedded Analytics, etc.)
How we at delaware #BreakTheBias – International Women’s Day 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?
A day in the life of a consultant
To solve this and show people what our job is actually all about, our colleague Arian filmed his daily routine:
Student no more. Consultant all the more.
Will I be able to land the right job? At the right company? So many unknowns. Here’s my rearview mirror report.