Develop using X++ in a Morph X environment
Create integrations and customizations in Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365
- Work with offshore clients and EU counterparts
- 9am-6pm shift with a possibility to move to a midshift schedule (1pm-10pm or 4pm-1am)
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Minimum 6 years of technical experience in development.
- Deep knowledge of developing integrations and customizations in Dynamics AX.
- Deep technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft AX 2012, and related apps
- At least 5 years of Dynamics AX experience.
- At least 5 years of hands on X++ experience in a MorphX environment.
- Experience with multiple modules in Dynamics AX.
- Coordinates and performs the AX portion of implementation for AX integrations and customizations.
- MB-500/MB-300 certification a plus
- Dynamics 365 Knowledge a plus
- Experience in global delivery and offshore sourcing is a plus.
- Great communication skills and command of the English language
- Strong presentation skills
How we at delaware #BreakTheBias – International Women’s Day 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?
A day in the life of a consultant
To solve this and show people what our job is actually all about, our colleague Arian filmed his daily routine:
Student no more. Consultant all the more.
Will I be able to land the right job? At the right company? So many unknowns. Here’s my rearview mirror report.