SAP PI/PO Consultant will be assigned to different engagements (projects, staff augmentation, AMS) on both local and international clients.
The Consultant will be involved in Integration projects using SAP PI/PO and will work on initial SLD configuration, develop ESR objects and/or do PI administration including message monitoring and troubleshooting.
- The Consultant will also be involved in different internal initiatives such as process improvements, QA check and documentation template enhancements.
- The Consultant will be co-developing delaware packaged solutions and will be part of internal projects.
- The Consultant will conduct training on any PI/PO topics, if requested.
- Candidate must possess strong PI/PO programming skills with more than 8 years of experience
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience using new approaches and tools within SAP PI/PO
- Candidate must have been involved in at least 3 integration projects as a PI/PO developer using different protocols including but not limited to REST, SOAP, RFC, SFTP, IDOC and XI.
- Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the Functional Consultants and with other project stakeholders including external/3rd party system owners
- Candidate must have experience in leading an integration/development team
- Candidate is willing to work on APAC and EMEA shift.
- Candidate is willing to conduct training on PI topics if requested.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) is a plus