As a result, companies are faced with several ‘integration challenges’, including
- establishing reliable and secure communication between internal and external systems;
- automating business processes across solutions;
- preserving the ‘speed of innovation’ when IT needs to focus entirely on keeping things running.
Handling integration complexity
The integration of business applications often flows from an enterprise architecture exercise.. It needs to take several levels of complexity into account:
- Technological: on premise, hybrid, or SaaS
- Stakeholders: employees, clients, government agencies, subcontractors, partners etc.
- A plethora of applications, each with their own protocols.
to helping our clients develop a solid and scalable integration strategy according to operational needs and strategic objectives
Our approach: Integration as a Service
To handle integration complexity and boost business efficiency, the integration team at delaware has developed a customized methodology. The main features of our approach are:
- A step-by-step method with clear priorities to tackle time and budget restraints.
- A thorough assessment of needs and objectives.
- Frequent ‘synchronization’ sessions to enable further optimization.
- A ‘master view’ to keep track of the whole.
- Close collaboration and involvement of the client.
- Thorough automated and regression testing.
- Use of pre-developed accelerators based on experience and end-to-end process expertise.
Quality assurance on SAP S/4HANA
Whether you’re building cars or code, the importance of quality assurance (QA) can’t be overstated. Not only does compromising on quality lead to customer dissatisfaction – or worse: accidents – it also causes significant delays and additional costs. Unsurprisingly, QA is gaining a lot of attention in coding and development. But what exactly are the characteristics of high-quality code, and how can developers meet these requirements?
As the next generation of ERP, SAP S/4HANA has the potential to transform your organization’s business strategy by enabling your people to make informed, data-driven decisions in real time. It also paves the way for new technologies like AI, machine learning, and IoT, and its lightning-fast data handling accelerates every data-related process.