Why integration matters
From managing complexity to unlocking data
In today’s IT landscapes, every business process seems to have its own niche application. However, the processes itself still require multiple internal and external stakeholders to work together.
As a result, companies are faced with several ‘integration challenges’, including
- establishing reliable and secure communication between internal and external systems;
- automating business processes across solutions;
- preserving the ‘speed of innovation’ when IT needs to focus entirely on keeping things running.
Handling integration complexity
The integration of business applications often flows from an enterprise architecture exercise.. It needs to take several levels of complexity into account:
- Technological: on premise, hybrid, or SaaS
- Stakeholders: employees, clients, government agencies, subcontractors, partners etc.
- A plethora of applications, each with their own protocols.
to helping our clients develop a solid and scalable integration strategy according to operational needs and strategic objectives
Our approach: Integration as a Service
To handle integration complexity and boost business efficiency, the integration team at delaware has developed a customized methodology. The main features of our approach are:
- A step-by-step method with clear priorities to tackle time and budget restraints.
- A thorough assessment of needs and objectives.
- Frequent ‘synchronization’ sessions to enable further optimization.
- A ‘master view’ to keep track of the whole.
- Close collaboration and involvement of the client.
- Thorough automated and regression testing.
- Use of pre-developed accelerators based on experience and end-to-end process expertise.
To RISE or not to RISE? The best way to SAP S/4HANAAs we’re inching closer to SAP’s 2027 deadline, many companies are considering their options for moving to SAP S/4HANA. The launch of RISE with SAP in 2021 added yet another variable: a subscription bundle that expertly combines performance with ease-of-use and simplicity. But what’s the best course of action for your organization? Here’s our comparison of the RISE with SAP versus SAP S/4HANA ‘any premise’ operating models and licenses. read more
Quality assurance in development: better safe than sorry
Quality assurance on SAP S/4HANA
Whether you’re building cars or code, the importance of quality assurance (QA) can’t be overstated. Not only does compromising on quality lead to customer dissatisfaction – or worse: accidents – it also causes significant delays and additional costs. Unsurprisingly, QA is gaining a lot of attention in coding and development. But what exactly are the characteristics of high-quality code, and how can developers meet these requirements? read more
Omniscience vs clarity: finding balance in data analytics“I want to see everything,” is probably the most-often heard request in data analytics and business reporting. Powerful business tools like SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud bring us closer to attaining that superpower. The question, however, is whether that should really be our goal, or if there’s a way we can balance hunger for knowledge with optimal performance and clarity. read more
Introducing BLUEFIELD: pushing the limits of S/4HANA migration
As the next generation of ERP, SAP S/4HANA has the potential to transform your organization’s business strategy by enabling your people to make informed, data-driven decisions in real time. It also paves the way for new technologies like AI, machine learning, and IoT, and its lightning-fast data handling accelerates every data-related process.read more