Who are you?
You’re a critical process thinker with an eye for the user experience – someone who thinks first and acts later. You dare to question an organization’s business processes and workflow, ideally before actual projects kick off, to save development teams from trouble down the line and to be in line with companies’ IT landscapes.
You know IT landscapes can be complex, but it’s vital that an organization’s business-critical applications play together nicely. Your business knowledge, strong structural reasoning and communication skills make you an expert in the solution architecture field. Not a single process is perfect, but you know exactly how to find the gaps in the project scope or when mistakes are being overlooked, no matter how small.
Is there a match?
Let’s see. If you…
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- know how to draw application integration architectures;
- are very familiar with patterns (e.g. integration hubs) and know how to apply them to our customers’ IT landscapes;
- always start with ‘why’: ‘Does it make sense? or ‘Is this the right solution for you?’ are questions you’ll often ask customers;
- have incredibly strong communication skills (in English) to be able to chat with both the IT teams and the business teams;
- can spot potential issues from miles away and suggest alternative ways to still reach the intended goal
…then you may be the Solution Architect we’re looking for!
- Become part of our growing #peopleofdelaware community with 3,000+ employees worldwide across 14 countries, and discover the true meaning of great international cooperation
- Our 5 core values Entrepreneurship, Respect, Team Spirit, Commitment & Care are a living part of our day-to-day work
- A modern, dynamic place of work with flat hierarchies
- Home office flexibility: If you feel like working from home or from remote, feel free to do so whenever the situation allows
- Tailor-made onboarding and introduction by dedicated mentors and by joining the delaware Academy
- Excellent opportunities to develop and bring to fruition your professional and personal potentials
- A secure job meant to last
- A modern laptop and a top notch mobile
- Opportunities for certifications (SAP seminars, SAP Learning Hub, ...)
- Company pension scheme
- Free-of-charge beverages at the office, including coffee and tea
- Free parking, charging electric cars at discounted rates at our head offices
Let’s meet up
Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience.
Are you keen to join our team of expert IT integrators? Make sure to connect with us if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!