Who are you?
Not many people truly understand how important integration is – but you do.
You like integrating IT systems and streamlining processes, but not without first checking whether it actually makes sense to connect things. You’re a tech lover with a critical eye – someone who’ll build logic bridges only.
You know IT integration can be complex, but is vital for an organization’s business-critical applications to play together nicely. In a way, you align people, processes and tools!
Are you eager to join a dynamic and international team of integration experts and learn more about integration? Then we have just the spot for you!
Let’s see. If you…
- have about 2 years of experience working with integration methodologies;
- SAP Technology background, with a high interest and experience in integration (e.g. SAP Integration Suite, SAP Event Mesh, SAP API Management, SAP Process Orchestration);
- love to share experience and are bursting with ideas, excited and eager to launch and support initiatives;
- will keep track of what happens in the world of integration and keep learning;
- have the necessary consulting skills to communicate with customers and partners;
- are a critical thinker with an eye for quality (what’s the right tool for this job?);
- can fluently express yourself in English;
…then you could be the Integration Consultant we’re looking for!
- Become part of our growing #peopleofdelaware community with 3,000+ employees worldwide across 14 countries, and discover the true meaning of great international cooperation
- Our 5 core values Entrepreneurship, Respect, Team Spirit, Commitment & Care are a living part of our day-to-day work
- A modern, dynamic place of work with flat hierarchies
- Home office flexibility: If you feel like working from home or from remote, feel free to do so whenever the situation allows
- Tailor-made onboarding and introduction by dedicated mentors and by joining the delaware Academy
- Excellent opportunities to develop and bring to fruition your professional and personal potentials
- A secure job meant to last
- A modern laptop and a top notch mobile
- Opportunities for certifications (SAP seminars, SAP Learning Hub, ...)
- Company pension scheme
- Free-of-charge beverages at the office, including coffee and tea
- Free parking, charging electric cars at discounted rates at our head offices
Let’s meet up
Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience in integration.
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP Integration team? Make sure to connect with us if you have any questions whatsoever. Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!