Your role at delaware
- You see SAP PP as a means to optimize our customers’ processes, from the E2E tasks of a SAP production planning functional specialist to the actual implementation of SAP PP/MM/SD and financial planning.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP PP doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP MM, FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- delaware SAP PP consultants are active in a broad range of sectors, from chemicals to heavy industry and even the food sector.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP PP, the cloud and IT in general.
Experience & Skills
- Being a seasoned SAP PP professional with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with the following processes: MTS, MTO, serialization & tracking, Kanban, rework & and repair and experience with delivering E2E projects
- Your internal clock has started tickin’ as 2027 is approaching? Don’t worry, we are already on board with S/4HANA. But if you want to dream bigger, it’s all the better for us — we can also take you to the clouds with our proficiency in S/4HANA Cloud. If you have experience with either, we would love to have you all the more!
- You enjoy being a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under their wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English, German/French/Dutch is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Flexibility – hybrid working model, 2-3 days a week home office
- Family-like community, relaxed atmosphere, with attention
for a good work/life balance
- Being involved in a wide range of international and innovative SAP projects
- Yearly trainings to improve your knowledge
- Opportunities to get certified in the latest SAP technologies
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and solutions
(S/4HANA, Fiori, EWM, SAP Cloud, TM)
- An attractive salary package that grows with you + yearly bonus (up to one month salary) and other incentives (referral bonus)
- Medicover health insurance and Cafeteria
- Regular team events