SAP S/4HANA migration: a step-by-step approach, at your pace
migrate to SAP S/4HANA today and reap the benefits of the world’s leading next-gen ERP – before your competitors do
Why move now?
SAP will no longer support its existing ERP business suite in 2027 – requiring users to move to the HANA in-memory platform. While migrating to SAP S/4HANA is inevitable for SAP customers, the potential costs, complexity and duration of a migration project may be daunting.
When it comes to the approach and pace of your migration, your business has options. Replatforming today – rather than at the last minute – offers even greater flexibility.
Reap the benefits of SAP S/4HANA
Even better, you’ll be able to harness all the advantages of a proven next-generation ERP system before your competitors do. Count on:
- gaining real-time business insights, for informed decision-making, optimized processes and better services.
- working in a faster, more agile way thanks to SAP S/4HANA’s simplified data model and the exceptionally intuitive SAP Fiori user experience.
- accelerating innovation, as the central HANA core combines traditional ERP with CRM, EWM, transportation management and more, and easily connects with ground-breaking cloud applications such as SAP Customer Experience, SAP SuccessFactors, Concur, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Ariba.
- harnessing the latest technologies, such as IoT, big data, blockchain, machine learning and beyond.
- simplifying and streamlining your combined move to the cloud (if using an on-premise platform).
Note that an increasing number of new SAP applications will only be available on SAP S/4HANA.
Agristo puts sustainable innovation in the driver’s seat with S/4HANA
Discover how Agristo, a fast-growing, digitally ambitious multinational specializing in potato products, migrated to SAP S/4HANA from SAP ECC – and achieved a complete business transformation.
Big bang or phased approach? Discover our migration colors
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to migration. You can start from scratch, the greenfield approach, which features a complete redesign of your business processes. A brownfield migration enables you to bring your core ERP structure and historical data with you. A BLUEFIELD™ migration approach, in collaboration with SNP, unlocks greater data migration flexibility and speed.
Introducing RISE: SAP’s subscription service for S/4HANA
SAP makes S/4HANA Cloud even more accessible by bundling a number of tools into a monthly subscription service:
- user rights for S/4HANA Cloud OR S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition
- tools used to assess and migrate to S/4HANA
- access to business process intelligence
- credit value for SAP Business Technology Platform (aka SAP Cloud Platform), SAP’s PaaS
- SAP Business Network starter pack
Why choose delaware?
- Our FAST-2-S/4 solution is a SAP qualified partner package.
- We are SAP experts and S/4HANA users: we implement the full SAP solution portfolio and are working with SAP on a co-innovation program to help shape the cloud edition of S/4HANA.
- We offer S/4HANA accelerators: tools and techniques that we have developed in house to streamline and shorten your migration process.
- delaware has a S/4MOVE Global Competence center focusing on exchanging best practices and setting up international quality standards and a Global Delivery center to speed up the implementation and make it more cost friendly.
- Our team has completed more then 26 (and counting) successful S/4HANA migrations in a range of different industries.