What will be your field of action?
The cloud is one of your passions and you are looking for an employer that offers you a secure workplace and numerous career opportunities? An employer who responds to your needs with flexible working solutions? Then you've come to the right place!
As a member of our experienced development team, you will work with us to successfully implement the technical and functional requirements of our customers and integrate them into their (SAP) systems. You will also support us in the backend development of our diverse and technically challenging projects. Your tasks include
- Deployment and operation of MS Azure IoT Edge components
- Connecting Azure IoT Edge environments to the cloud (not only MS Azure)
- Monitoring of the cloud environment
- Support and advise our customers in the planning and implementation of the cloud environment required for our solutions.
- Improvement of CI workflows and deployment processes
- Further development of the current cloud solution
- Development of new features
- Extension of existing functions
- Implementation of new modules and interfaces
- Implementation of internal quality measures (e.g. code reviews, documentation)
- Execution of error analyses and fixes
- Creation and extension of unit and integration tests
- Contact person for our customers in order acquisition and definition of a common cloud strategy
In addition, you will actively contribute to the continuous improvement of existing solutions and processes by introducing new ideas and technologies.
What are you bringing to the table?
Your passion for IT is just as important to us as your ability to work in a team and on your own initiative. If you...
- have a degree in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification
- have experience in setting up and operating MS Cloud solutions
- have experience in object-oriented development with C#, Java or another object-oriented programming language
- are open to learning more about the latest technologies
- are proactive and a good communicator who combines result orientation with flexibility
- speak fluent German and can communicate very well in English
- enjoy creative work and working independently on new topics
- have an affinity for technology and a fundamental interest in process optimization and its standardization
..., then you are the missing piece of the puzzle in our international team!
- Become part of our growing delaware team with more than 3,000 employees worldwide in 14 countries and experience what international cooperation means
- Regular team and company events to foster team spirit and collaboration
- We follow our 5 guiding principles Entrepreneurship, Respect, Team Spirit, Commitment & Care
- A modern and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training by mentors as well as the opportunity to participate in the delaware Academy
- Very good professional and personal development opportunities as well as a long-term secure employment relationship
- A modern workplace with a flexible home office arrangement, equipped with state-of-the-art cell phone & laptop, also for private use
- Certification opportunities (e.g. SAP courses, SAP Learning HUB)
- Good work-life balance
- Company pension scheme
- Free drinks incl. coffee or tea
- Free parking at the company headquarters