The dual study programme combines practical work experience with theoretical training.
As a partner company, delaware offers you the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge from the dual study programme directly in the company and to be active in various areas right from the start. During the practical phases, you will always have an experienced contact person from the relevant department to support you. Within 3 or 3.5 years, you will earn an internationally recognised Bachelor's degree. Afterwards, you will not only have comprehensive IT knowledge, but will also be able to manage IT projects independently and successfully apply the skills you have acquired within the company.
We offer the following specialisations:
- In cooperation with the ASW in Neunkirchen (6 semesters)
- in cooperation with Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences (7 semesters)
What you need:
- A good general or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Fluency in German
- Good grades in maths
- IT affinity and enthusiasm for digital topics
- Enjoy teamwork
- Independence, initiative, reliability and flexibility
That's what you'll learn with us:
- You will work in various consulting areas and discover the versatility of this industry
- You will gain insights into how we support our customers in their digital transformation to Industry 4.0
- You will be part of our project work and actively contribute to the optimisation of business processes
- You will work on the design, programming and realisation of customer-specific software solutions
- You will gain insights into the areas of technology consulting, process and application consulting and/or strategy consulting. You will always be in contact with the customer and gain your first practical experience as a consultant
Then you have the choice:
Decide on an adventure
in the manufacturing environment
in the Java or ABAP environment
Are you interested?
We look forward to finding out more about you!
Please send us your complete application documents and let us know which degree programme you are interested in.