Your role at delaware
- You see SAP MM as a means to optimize our customers’ processes, from procurement to planning & control and from inventory management to invoicing.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP MM doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- delaware SAP MM consultants are active in a broad range of sectors, from chemicals to heavy industry and even the food sector.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP MM, the cloud and IT in general.
Experience & Skills
- Being a seasoned SAP MM expert with at least 3 years of experience
- Finding your way around Ariba is a big advantage
- Being a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under your wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Flexibility – hybrid working model, 2-3 days a week home office
- Family-like community, relaxed atmosphere, with attention
for a good work/life balance
- Being involved in a wide range of international and innovative SAP projects
- Yearly trainings to improve your knowledge
- Opportunities to get certified in the latest SAP technologies
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and solutions
(S/4HANA, Fiori, EWM, SAP Cloud, TM)
- An attractive salary package that grows with you + yearly bonus (up to one month salary) and other incentives (referral bonus)
- Medicover health insurance and Cafeteria
- Regular team events
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button!
We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.
SAP IS-U Consultant
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through their digital transformation.
SAP SD Consultant
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through their digital transition.
Motiváció a munkahelyen: hogyan tartjuk fenn munkatársaink lelkesedését?
#rookiesofdelaware: hogyan telik egy új munkavállalónk napja?
Hogyan szüntetjük meg az előítéleteket a delaware-nél – Nemzetközi Nőnap 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?