Your role at delaware
As Microsoft Dynamics consultant you take the technical lead in medium and large-scale development projects. You make accurate estimations about the deliverables and you communicate these clearly with the technical and non-technical stakeholders. You actively take part in developing and designing the technical architecture in line with best practices. You are responsible for testing, debugging and high-quality documentation. As an experienced consultant you are able to manage your own work efficiently and to coach your less experienced colleagues.
Experience & Skills
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CE
- You have experience with C# and .NET
- Knowledge of Azure is a huge advantage
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Sitecore, Adam Software…), XML, WCF, .NET MVC, ASP.NET, MsSQL, JQuery is a plus
- You have experience with software development methodologies such as SCRUM
- You have strong communication skills and you speak English fluently
- You are willing to work on projects internationally
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- Flexibility – hybrid working model, 2-3 days a week home office
- Family-like community, relaxed atmosphere, with attention
for a good work/life balance
- Being involved in a wide range of international and innovative Microsoft projects
- Yearly trainings to improve your knowledge
- Opportunities to get certified in the latest Microsoft technologies
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and solutions
(Azure, .NET Core, TypeScript)
- An attractive salary package that grows with you + yearly bonus (up to one month salary) and other incentives (referral bonus)
- Medicover health insurance and Cafeteria
- Regular team events
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
If you are interested in joining our team, click the Apply now button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Motiváció a munkahelyen: hogyan tartjuk fenn munkatársaink lelkesedését?
#rookiesofdelaware: hogyan telik egy új munkavállalónk napja?
Hogyan szüntetjük meg az előítéleteket a delaware-nél – Nemzetközi Nőnap 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?