Where operational excellence and customer experience meet
The secret to delivering effortless customer experiences across all touchpoints? Removing friction for customers and employees.
Here’s the hard truth: your customers don’t care about ‘wow experiences’. Above all else, they want you to be easy to work with. In other words, they crave ‘effortless experiences’ across all touchpoints: from website to customer portal to interactions with your service team. And your employees? They want the exact same thing.
At delaware, we firmly believe that operational excellence is the key to unlocking effortless experiences across all touchpoints. Equip your marketing, sales and service teams with intuitive tools, processes and technology to help them satisfy customer needs.
The first step towards effortless experience?
Minimizing friction for both your customers and your employees by ensuring that your company’s technologies, tools and processes are perfectly aligned. This will result in both business value and customer lifetime value.
Defining your transformation priorities
Unlock effortless experiences with our agile approach, which is based on two fundamental principles:
- offering easy and personalized interactions to customers and users.
- providing employees with the technologies, tools and processes they need to make this possible.
To give their customers a better experience, many companies are providing a variety of channels and applications. However, this approach only works when:
- login in across channels is frictionless
- finding and retrieving relevant information is easy
- getting in touch with the company is effortless
The common thread? Ease of use. Which can only be achieved by making data easily accessible across departmental boundaries.
An agile approach toward sustainable growth
Embark on your ‘effortless experience’ journey by identifying your pain points in three easy steps:
- Step 1: gain insights into your current customer and employee experience through surveys, research & analytical data;
- Step 2: map pains and gains through customer journey mapping;
- Step 3: switch it around and map pains and gains in your internal processes through process mapping.
Combined, the external and internal insights from step 2 and 3 are your effortless pain points.
Next, we develop a realistic plan that boosts operational efficiency, employee experience, and customer experience. The goal? Sustainable results in the form of higher customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), lower customer frustration (Customer Effort Score), lower employee effort (EES) and higher employee satisfaction (EPS).
From pain points to roadmap:
- Step 4: identify solutions for the pain points through design sprints, process mapping and technology;
- Step 5: identify the low-hanging fruit through rational prioritization;
- Step 6: translate the above into a hands-on plan and roadmap and start executing today.