- Project setup: You enter the signed customer contract into our accounting system, review the structure of the project and set up billing information based on the signed customer contract
- Project invoicing: You check and finalize the invoice proposition of the Project Manager: is the pricing correct and are the payments by the customer done according to the contract?
- Quality check and risk analysis: On a monthly basis, you do a thorough check of your bookings. You make careful observations to proactively determine financial risks.
- Good Communication & collaboration skills are key here because you will come in contact with a lot of different Project Managers.
Don’t worry, you won’t have to do this on your own - you can count on the support of experienced colleagues within the different delaware entities.
- 1 year experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or a related field is an advantage
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Speak fluently in English and Hungarian
- Flexibility to travel
- Being involved in a wide range of new projects
- A unique company culture, relaxed atmosphere, with attention for a good work/life balance
- Periodical trainings to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package and a yearly bonus
- Health insurance, Cafeteria
- Home office
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who would like to joining our international company, where everyone is an important part of the team and can stand out easily with one's unique abilities. As an IT consultancy company, we provide you with the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and solutions and offer you valuable insight into the diverse industries our customers represent. At delaware, self-growth and development are of great importance; thus, you’ll always have the possibility to better yourself with the help of our seniors as well as top-notch trainings.
IT Support (part-time)
Motivation at the workplace: how do we keep up the spirit of work?
#rookiesofdelaware: a day in the lives of our newbies
How we at delaware #BreakTheBias – International Women’s Day 2022
Applying in a pandemic: 3 tips
If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it’s that empathy is crucial. We are social beings and a lot of us have suffered from having few social contacts this past year. At delaware, we care about everyone we work with, our customers and the environment we work in. Likewise, we want to make sure your job interview is handled in a professional way, while feeling as comfortable as possible. A successful job interview is one where you can be yourself, and see if there’s a match between you and our company. So how can you prepare yourself optimally when applying for a job in times of COVID-19?