Azure Senior Consultant
INTRODUCTION TO DELAWARE BRAZIL
delaware has long been one of the best kept secrets in the SAP systems integration ecosystem, but with 3,000 consultants across 14 countries, more and more customers are enjoying the benefits of a partnership with delaware.
In October 2015, delaware Brazil was officially set up for this purpose: to deliver our customers’ requirements while operating a cost effective, global deployment and AMS Centre.
- Regular security updates to identify possible disturbance, performing daily backup operations on Azure;
- Investigate and troubleshoot all Azure issues;
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures on Azure IAAS & PAAS;
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments;
- Perform system administration task on the Azure platform;
- Install new / rebuild existing servers on Azure;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures and system standards via Azure DevOps.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO:
- Experienced in Azure virtual networking and security administration;
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 3 year(s);
- Experience in patching multiple Linux platforms Like Redhat, SUSE;
- PaaS, IaaS, VM, Windows Administration, Azure networking;
- Have good networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, NetScaler, CISCO Firewall) and overall knowledge of Windows Server;
- Experienced in DevOps on Azure and VSTS for Analytics Platform in Azure/VSTS;
- Experience with Agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts as applied to data driven analytics projects. Including CI/CD Coding, security testing best practice and standards;
- SQL knowledge (capable to deliver SQL platform as a service support.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field;
- Relevant server certifications.
Nosso processo de recrutamento
Transparência em todas as etapas: