Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX Logistics Consultant
OUR VISION & STORY
With us, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative Microsoft AX Logistics projects.
Being part of Delaware means becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
Are you the Microsoft AX Logistics consultant who wants to grow along with us?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be part of our Delaware AX Logistics team: an agile team of functional and technical experts as well as .NET developers. We strive to provide high quality, integrated and ergonomic solutions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, from analysis to go-live.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into Microsoft Dynamics, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer. Our ready-to-use Dynamics AX solutions for various industries facilitate this further.
- You put your specialized logistics management knowledge, which you have gained throughout your career, to excellent use to serve your clients.
- You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next, you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the helm, driving your projects forward!
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX LOGISTICS CONSULTANT?
The level of experience we are seeking is as follows:
- Do you have 5 or more years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience, either as a consultant or as an employee? Do you combine that with a solid background in logistics management?
- Have you already delivered several Microsoft Dynamics implementations in logistics management? Can you carry out a blueprint analysis independently? Are you comfortable mentoring less experienced colleagues?
- Can you weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into clear functional solutions? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature?
- Are you a native French speaker with a good level of proficiency in English?
- Do our company values appeal to you: caring, committed, entrepreneurial, respectful, a positive team spirit?
If that sounds like you, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.