Senior Consultant – SAP Vendor Invoice Management by OpenText ("VIM")
As a Senior Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for technical and functional solutions within the project team. You will be the trusted go-to person for clients and junior profiles. Your focus will be on delivering solutions that apply the best business processes to state of the art implementations within given budgets, and help our clients achieve high return on investments. Seniors will be working out of the Alpharetta office and traveling to client sites to consult and to implement solutions. Seniors within Delaware consulting are responsible for training and coaching junior profiles.
- Start Date: Immeadiately
- Full-time, Senior level (3+ full cycle OpenText projects) – no contractors
- Located in Alpharetta, GA
- Available to travel 50 - 100% of the time (Domestic and International)
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring and testing SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed solutions
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
- Supporting users during testing and deployment
- Creation of project documentation
- Mentor junior colleagues
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant OpenText or SAP Experience (VIM)
- Minimum of 3 full cycle projects (Analysis, Blueprint, Configuration, Training, Support)
- Strong technical knowledge and client-facing personality
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger teams
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in business, engineering, accounting or information systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exposure to multiple OpenText products (VIM, ICC, OCC,… and/or SAP modules (FICO, MM, …) is a bonus.
- SAP technical knowledge is a bonus (ABAP, Debugging,…).
- You enjoy working with, and learning from, different cultures.
- SAP or OpenText certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america