Enterprise Information Management Consultant
Information is the new gold, as you as an Information Management Consultant know better than anyone. Companies and employees can work more smartly and more efficiently, and can also perform better, when all the structured and unstructured information is unlocked, intelligently managed and made available internally. That’s what drives you!
And where better can you do that than as part of the fastest-growing information management specialist in the Benelux region!
- You’re the enterprise content management/enterprise information management specialist who creates an overview of all the information flows.
- As an Information Management Consultant you devise and develop information solutions for your customers based on one of the various technologies in our portfolio.
- You set up an information architecture and partly configure the solution yourself, enlisting the help of developers where necessary. Needless to say, you also monitor the integration and testing process.
- So you manage your projects from start to finish: you translate your customer’s needs into a blueprint and technical design, take care of the implementation and configuration and hold the necessary workshops and training courses for the customer.
- You also regularly provide input into ERP projects to ensure that any information gaps are filled.
- You’re the type of consultant who takes the customer by the hand and points out the opportunities and potential threats. In other words, you’re not afraid to take the lead.
- You also regularly put your expertise to good use to help the sales team in the pre-sales phase.
- Our clients come from every conceivable industry and our projects are very diverse, so there will be plenty of variety – but that also demands the necessary degree of flexibility from you as a consultant.
What makes us different?
- First of all, we should point out that we work more broadly than the traditional enterprise content management (ECM) approach . We also always consider the process side of the wider information issue (including in terms of SAP) and establish links between different technologies.
- But this job isn’t for a pure techie, because you’re also expected to provide input from a strategic perspective! An information architecture is increasingly a solution architecture: how can your customer get the most out of all the information that is present within the entire company? So you develop total solutions rather than just partial ones. That’s why it’s also important that you never lose sight of the big picture.
Does the profile below describe you? Contact us!
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in information management and have already successfully completed various major projects.
- You’re an experienced project manager who is well versed in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Experience with ERP packages such as SAP is an advantage.
- You’re broadly interested in, and are quick to get to grips with, all kinds of business processes (e.g. within manufacturing, sales, purchasing, …) and every possible type of information that can be found within companies.
- Your experience means that you’re also capable of fulfilling a coaching role for your less-experienced colleagues.
- As a consultant you naturally have good communication skills, are easy to talk to, proactive in suggesting solutions for customers, hands-on, focused on as successful an implementation as possible and you’re always ready for action.
- You’re analytical, passionate about technology and able to think ‘top down, bottom up’ and ‘out of the box’.
- You’re able to work autonomously but function equally well as part of a team.
- If you’re already familiar with change management, that will give you a head start on the rest.
- We also roll out international projects, so you may be required to travel regularly.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re willing to work on projects throughout the whole of Belgium. We also occasionally work internationally.
We firmly believe that delaware is a great place to work. What do we offer you?
- The chance to gain a much deeper understanding of information management.
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: delaware employs more than 800 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re growing all the time.
- Plenty of career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be a terrific addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Take a look at our blog