SAP EWM Consultant
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through their digital transition.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
- As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next, you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the helm, driving your projects forward!
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor andcoach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
- You will work both on ‘greenfield’ implementations and on change-over projects (an existing system is being replaced or updated by SAP EWM).
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- You have 3+ or more years of SAP EWM experience, either as a consultant or as an employee
- You can weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into clear functional solutions
- Your internal clock has started tickin’ as 2027 is approaching? Don’t worry, we are already on board with S/4HANA. But if you want to dream bigger, it’s all the better for us — we can also take you to the clouds with our proficiency in S/4HANA Cloud. If you have experience with either, we would love to have you all the more!
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English, German/French/Dutch is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Being involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
- A unique company culture with attention for a good work/life balance and flexibility
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- Opportunities to get certified
- An attractive salary package and yearly bonus
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.
SAP MM Consultant
As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP,...
SAP SD Consultant
You see SAP SD as a means to optimize our customers’ processes
SAP APO / IBP Consultant
You’ll build bridges. Bridges between the teams at our customer internally, but also between thos...
SAP WM Consultant
Becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its e...