What will you be doing as an SAP EAM consultant?
- As SAP EAM Consultant you not only work on all kinds of SAP PM/CS implementations, but you also get involved in mobile solutions, planning systems, information management systems and reporting tools.
- In addition to Plant Maintenance (PM), Customer Service (CS) and Project Systems (PS), our team is also focused on Quality Management (QM) and Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S).
- As a consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase), so literally from A to Z. This guarantees you a very varied role.
- Our customers come from a broad spectrum of asset-intensive industries, but they all have one thing in common: our implementations enable their maintenance and service organizations to operate more efficiently.
- Our projects generally have a lead time of between 30 and 50 man-days and are run by a project team comprising 2 or 3 delaware employees.
- In addition to working with them, you will also work in close and frequent collaboration with delaware colleagues from other business units such as SAP PP, for example, or with our mobile team for mobile applications such as our Delaware Field Anywhere© (a mobile solution for field technicians) or Delaware Scheduling Anywhere© (our user-friendly planning tool).
- Projects are always done in close cooperation with our customers. 60 to 70% of the time you work on the customer’s premises, to ensure customer proximity. The rest of the time you are more than welcome at one of our regional offices in Antwerp, Gent, Kortrijk, Wavre or Lummen. It is important to us too, that you get to know your delaware colleagues.
- Some projects that we are currently working on:
- Implementation of a service planning board combined with a mobile application for the service technicians of a large coffee-roasting company.
- Implementation of SAP PM at various European sites for various international food companies.
- Implementation of a ‘smart meter’ project combined with a mobile application for intervention management by technicians from a major energy company.
Do you have what it takes to become an SAP EAM consultant?
If the profile below sounds like you, then we’d like to get to know you better:
- You have at least 3 years’ relevant experience.
- SAP PM/CS no longer holds many – if any – secrets for you.
- In addition you have a sound knowledge of one or more related SAP modules (MM, QM, PP, SD, FI, CO, PS, EH&S).
- You have a sound knowledge of all kinds of business processes within a wide variety of industries.
- You’re a good communicator, not only with the IT or Operations Manager but also with end users (operators, warehouse employees, technicians).
- You’re also able to support your sales colleagues during pre-sales meetings.
- You speak Dutch or French and English fluently.
- You’re quick to settle in and you’ll be up and running as a fully-fledged and high-performing member of the team almost immediately.
- Tell us how you can help us to expand SAP EAM!
What's in it for you?
As #peopleofdelaware, we truly put our core values into practice: we take care of our employees and customers, we are dedicated, enterprising and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
But there’s much more that you can expect when you join us:
- An impressive list of internal and external training opportunities to cherry-pick from
- A mentor who you can spar with about your career path within delaware. Within a solid company like ours, you will see that there are plenty of opportunities to shape your career to your personal preferences and to become the best possible ‛you’.
- For the time being, our SAP EAM team is mainly involved in projects throughout Belgium. But if you wish, we can also explore the possibility of you working internationally.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about delaware on our website. Or get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life! So come see us in Ghent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.