Our vision and story
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel completely at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we also have our feet planted firmly on the ground. Our consultants guide the customer through every step along their growth path towards a truly smart and connected organization.
Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects? Are you eager to help our customers see the many opportunities the cloud can bring? And are you interested in redefining their entire IT landscape? If so, then you should read on.
What will you be doing as a delaware S/4HANA Cloud consultant ?
- As an S/4HANA Cloud consultant, you’ll play a key role in the customer’s journey towards the cloud. On a day-to-day basis, this means that your job can go from being an enterprise architect, to acting as project manager, to successfully completing a pre-sales conversation. Sounds like there’s never a dull moment, right?
- Your domain? End-to-end operational processes, including finance, supply chain, procurement, planning, sales and production processes.
- Typically, most assignments last from 4 – 8 months. Each project is as unique as the delaware team tasked with tackling it.
- The usual progression of a project:
- Projects start by showing standard processes in a generic system. In this phase, you discuss the customer’s requirements.
- As soon as there is an agreement, we build the solution for them, mainly through parametrization.
- You will help the users to get the most out of their new environment by supporting them through the different implementation phases (testing, data migration, training), up until the go-live.
- Once live, you provide after-care support.
We have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk, Lummen and Luxemburg, but you will often be working on-site at our customers’ premises throughout Belgium. By the way, did we mention that delaware is Belgium’s biggest SAP implementation partner?
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware S/4HANA Cloud consultant ?
To find out if you have what it takes, check whether you can identify with the majority of the following requirements:
- Is being certified in a particular cloud platform an absolute must for a cloud consultant at delaware? Not necessarily, despite what the job title might suggest. The ideal candidate has over 3 years’ experience in implementing ERP solutions in a Supply Chain or Finance module. It goes without saying that experience with S/4HANA Cloud is an advantage.
- You don’t have a background in consultancy or IT? That’s fine. We also welcome candidates who lack in-depth technical know-how but make up for it with a good understanding of the business processes and a desire to work with technology. Let’s maximize our business acumen together!
- Do you speak ‘tech’? Great. But can you also translate it? We need people who feel comfortable explaining ERP processes in accessible business language.
- Are you familiar with the phrase ‘every cloud has a silver lining’? In the customer’s journey towards the cloud, you are their silver lining. As an S4/HANA Cloud consultant you will guide each customer through the often complex cloud migration process.
- Are you happy to be flexible about where you work? (Our jobs can take us anywhere – from one of our offices to those of our clients).
- Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French, as well as English?
- And, last but not least, do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
Get to know the cloud team
In our industry, an award is worth a thousand words. For those who do what we do, being included on the list of SAP Pinnacle Award winners is comparable to winning an Oscar. We have been called pioneers in implementing SAP Cloud ERP solutions, and we strive to maintain a leading edge within the field.
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP CLOUD team? Click on the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have any questions, either about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we’re really looking forward to hearing from you!