Our vision & story
We offer our customers long term service contracts to make sure their IT organization is responding to their continuous changing business requirements. We have built over 200 customer relationships, in different industries (chemical, food, manufacturing, …) making sure their ERP system remains the company’s engine, business oriented, adaptive and efficient !
We are the SAP GLocal Services team, a team of more than 60 highly trained SAP professionals, assisting existing customers with the implementation of new functionalities and maintaining existing SAP landscapes. Our team has a strong presence in Belgium and abroad. That’s why the capitalized G and L are not a mistake. We believe that our local support offering is just as important as our support international offering because it’s what our clients expect from us.
What will you be doing as a SAP Service Delivery Manager?
As Service Delivery Manager you are responsible that all Services are delivered as agreed upon quality, budget, time.
Concretely, your main responsibilities are the following:
- You assure the coordination of delivery activities and the follow-up on incidents, change requests and small projects
- In case of operational issues you act as escalation point and ensure that adequate solutions are implemented
- The client satisfaction is your priority: you provide feedback on the services provided and the service levels achieved through service management meetings
- You make sure that delaware is considered as a real partner: you inform the customer proactively of possible improvements and opportunities
- You coach and motivate others, but also to steer firmly if needed
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be visiting customers, wherever they are in Belgium.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP Service Delivery Manager?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager, a Team Leader or Project Manager
- Previous experience allows you to think with the customer and propose new solutions for his environment
- You have distinct organizational skills and strong soft skills: you know how to react to clients and colleagues at all times
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You are willing to work in Belgium with different Belgian Clients
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship