Our vision & story
Let’s start with some interesting facts. Did you know that, so far, there are only 4 Integrated Business Planning (IBP) projects in Belgium? But did you also know that delaware is involved in no fewer than 3 of them?
In fact, we – and we’re proud to say so – were the first within the Benelux to actually do IBP projects.
Why is that? Well, because we are the only consultancy firm that is able to tackle Sales & Operations planning (S&OP) from both a process- and technology point of view. And because we work shoulder to shoulder with the other SAP teams within delaware. And when you tell your customers to optimize their processes and to tear down silos to collaborate better, better anticipate and make decisions based on more accurate data, you’d better lead by example.
Our team has grown from 25 to 39 team members in the space of just two years. And we’re not there yet.
Are you the 40th colleague we’re looking for?
What will you be doing as SAP APO / IBP consultant?
What does a day in the life of an SAP APO/IBP consultant look like? Well, most of our projects take more than one day – actually, they normally take 6-9 months. But you’ll soon see that you will have a very diverse to-do list throughout:
- As an SAP APO/IBP consultant, you will have a look under the hood of the supply chain processes at our customers, and spot inefficiencies. Your main challenge: find out what they need to make their planning and market demand run smoothly and turn it into a value-driven process.
- You’ll build bridges. Bridges between the teams at our customer internally, but also between those teams and their suppliers. Bridges with the teams within delaware working on the project. You’ll be able to rely on the expertise of your colleagues who specialize in SAP PP, MM, SD and BI. You’ll soon experience yourself why delaware is a one-stop-shop for these kinds of projects!
- Just like us, you firmly believe that SAP IBP is a breakthrough system for seamless integration and a ‘must-have’ on the path to a value-driven S&OP. But you also know that a one-size-fits-all approach is not what your customers need. That’s why you’ll listen very closely to what they expect. After defining the long-term goals, roles & responsibilities, gathering the required input, output & KPIs, you will roll up your sleeves and configure and adapt the IBP templates to each specific situation.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- You’ll end up in a team of absolute SAP and business experts. But that does not mean that you cannot help us to make our offering even better. We’re relying on you to help us further expand what we do – and to keep us on our toes.
We always work closely with our customers. You’ll often find us working on location in teams of 3-4 colleagues. But, of course, just as often you’ll meet team members in one of delaware’s own offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Kortrijk, Wavre or Lummen.
Having a great atmosphere within the team and doing things together as a team is just as important. That’s why we regular have team meetings and team events. It’s how we keep learning from each other and exchange experiences.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP APO / IBP consultant?
If the profile below sounds like you, then we’d like to get to know you better:
- Do you have at least two years’ experience with SAP APO/IBP or PP? Then keep on reading! Do you have experience in working with SAP MM, SD, BI or one of the other S&OP-related modules? Do DP, PPDS, SNP and Global ATP ring a bell? That’s even better!
- You don’t have that specific SAP knowledge, but know more than a thing or two – well, actually, a lot more – about other planning software in an ERP context? Or do you have (many) more years of experience than what we mention above? Then please reach out to us, you are most welcome too.
- Does your experience in the field help you spot the weak links in existent business processes? Well, that’s another box you can tick on our checklist. It would really help our team move forward if you could bring insights on S&OP from a business perspective.
- Do you speak the language of IT and the operations manager, but also of the end users? Then you are the excellent communicator we are looking for.
- Are you convinced that it is never too soon to start learning about the technologies of tomorrow?
- Are you fluent in Dutch or French and do you get your messages across loud and clear in English too?
- Are you like a chameleon who adapts easily to new situations and feels at home in no time?
Want to discover more?
Find out more about us on our website and blog. We recommend that you take a look at our colleague Kristof’s LinkedIn post .
You can also get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP APO/IBP team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!