Our vision & story
We live in a fast-paced world: both people and things move faster than ever before. Okay, what else is new? At delaware, our aim is to help our customers adapt to those rapidly changing business environments. A solid ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is crucial to that.
Our clients can receive, produce and send their goods faster and more cost-effectively. Sounds good, right? We also follow all Microsoft Dynamics 365 evolutions closely. That’s why we are an industry-leading Microsoft Gold partner. (And we wear that badge with pride!)
Did you think an implementation project is over after the go-live? Think again! Aftercare and support are just as important. As we see the average size of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects grow and our customer portfolio rise, we have an increased demand for support services. Are you a strong professional who is eager to grow along with our support team?
What will you be doing as a Microsoft Dynamics support consultant ?
‘Microsoft Dynamics Support Consultant (Operations)’ is quite a mouthful. Let’s dive in:
- After a Dynamics logistics implementation project, you will be the trusted source when dealing with our customers’ issues within the Dynamics environment.
- You are a functional consultant who follows up on our clients’ Dynamics 365 implementations. This means you act as an intermediate between the client’s needs and the technical team on our side. That’s how you bridge the gap between business and IT.
- So how do our clients get in touch with you? You’ll receive tickets, analyze the client’s business flows and discuss their incidents or change requests with your more technically-minded colleagues. You then translate their technical lingo into clear and understandable language that makes sense to the customer – in a nutshell, that’s how you solve a ticket!
- You’ll be working for several customers at the same time, coming from all kinds of industries. This means you’re a bit of a juggler, but don’t worry, you’ll be working with the most up-to-date technologies and there’s a 15-headed support team standing by your side!
- You won’t have the pressure of a go-live, but we still want you be on the cutting edge of technology. That’s why you’ll have the opportunity to grow your knowledge on Dynamics 365 and other related Microsoft technologies.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. As a Microsoft Dynamics Logistics consultant, your ‘home base’ will be the Gent or Kortrijk office, where most of the team is based. But don’t worry, your customers will only be one ticket away!
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Microsoft Dynamics support consultant?
Let’s see if you can tick off some of the boxes in the following list:
- Do you have experience in a logistics environment? Suppose you used to be a logistics manager, responsible for keeping track of quality, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency. Would you say that you fully understand the business side of logistics, from order to delivery? As a Microsoft Dynamics Logistics Support consultant, that’s crucial!
- Are you able to quickly get a handle on your customer’s business reality and translate that into a clear, functional analysis? Have you gained key insights into the processes and flow related to logistics?
- Are you familiar with supply chain, warehousing and inventory management, topped with a high affinity for all things IT? Good! If your technical skills could do with some fine-tuning, that’s not an issue.
- Do you have experience as a key user in a Microsoft environment? That’s a definite plus!
- Are you well-organized, communicative and service-minded by nature? We’re looking for someone with excellent customer service skills.
- Can you express yourself easily in English and Dutch (or French)?
- And, last but not least, do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
Can you relate to the majority of the items mentioned above? Then we’d love to meet you!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website or download our latest Dynamics 365 whitepaper. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our Microsoft Dynamics team? Click on the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!