What will you be doing as an RPA Consultant?
Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset we value as #peopleofdelaware to shape the future of our RPA offering? This is how your role as an RPA consultant will look:
- Our current RPA consultants have helped us to create our ‘self-driven back office’, a methodology for introducing all the innovations and ideas that impact processes on the support side of the business. That’s how we set up partnerships with UiPath, SAP (iRPA) and ServiceTrace, for example. With these frameworks and partnerships as your toolkit, you’ll take on the design process, you’ll facilitate workshops and you’ll propose innovative ideas. Needless to say, we’ll expect you to play an active role in optimizing the go-to-market strategy around our framework too.
- You love everything related to innovation, especially when it makes your client’s business run even more smoothly. That’s why as an RPA consultant you’ll be leading our tried-and-tested ideation process for introducing new innovative solutions for our customers.
- As an analytical thinker, you have a sharp eye for complexity, time investment and repetition in business processes. You’re also experienced in coding and have at least a basic understanding of computational thinking (decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction and algorithm design).
- Not afraid to take the lead? Nice! Leading and coaching a project team of analysts and developers with a clear view on how to deliver automated solutions will be another part of your job.Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussel, Gent, Brugge, Antwerpen or anywhere else.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware RPA Consultant?
- Are you a true techie? Does your inquisitive nature make you want to figure out how new technology can be linked to every business case? In other words, are you digitally savvy with a strong passion for innovation?
- Are you capable of inspiring and motivating stakeholders when process automation opportunities have been identified?
- Have you done this before? Do you also have RPA software and agile development experience?
- Are you eager to tell us all about your proven track record in business analysis, solution design and project engagement management? Let’s talk!
- Are you skilled at leading internal RPA knowledge-sharing?
- Are you fluent in business English as well as Dutch? Great! These are important language skills, as most of your communication with customers will be in English.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it's like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our RPA team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have any questions, either about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you!