Our vision & story
At delaware we love keeping up with the very latest technological news and updates. We’re particularly focused on everything that Microsoft and SAP do, but we also look more broadly than that, which is why we’re setting up innovative projects related to things like artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and augmented and virtual reality.
Do technologies as C#, ASP.NET, Cloud … sound like music in your ears? In that case, you’re at the right address!
What will you be doing as a .NET Developer?
- As a .NET Development Consultant you will be involved in all phases of a project with one clear goal: to create top notch custom solutions when no standard ones are available. One thing is for sure: you will be analyzing, developing and implementing the IT solutions of tomorrow.
- At the start we provide several weeks of tailored education. Throughout your career at delaware, you can always subscribe to one of the many training courses we offer. But that's not all; every day you can rely on good support of and a nice collaboration with your colleagues. This in a successful and dynamic organization that really appreciates your efforts!...
- Our customers’ projects revolve around topics like business intelligence and big data, ERP development, integration, mobile applications, web development, infrastructure and e-commerce, to name but a few.
- But as a .NET Development Consultant you do more than just development work. We prefer to see ourselves as Sherpas, leading our customers to unprecedented technological heights. How high? You won’t really know that until you get to know your customer(s) thoroughly, such as by regularly working with them on location. So you’ll also work in close collaboration with your customers and your colleagues from various disciplines. We work steadily to build the right solution for each customer based on agile and scrum methodologies. Moreover, you’ll be involved throughout entire projects from start to finish, for companies across a broad range of industries – so variety is guaranteed.
- Today, we have offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. Regularly you will be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp, Liège, Namur... It is highly likely we are implementing a solution in your area right now
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware .NET Developer ?
- Have you 2+ years' of experience working in .Net?
- Are you interested in or have you already sampled one or more of these areas: C#, Java, SQL, ABAP, HTML5, SEO, Google Analytics, SharePoint, SAP, mobile, networks, servers? Are you naturally communicative, inquisitive and analytical?
- Do you enjoy digging a little deeper to get to the root of a problem? Do you take a proactive approach to solving customers’ challenges? Are you always ready to spring into action?
- Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French, as well as English?
- Do our company values – we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit – appeal to you?
If so, we really need to talk!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website
. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Come see us in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.